People love to laugh. It is contagious. Everyone loves a comedian. Here are some points from a web page that talk about the benefits of laughter.
WHAT LAUGHTER DOES FOR THE BODY:
– Strengthens the Immune System- decreases stress hormones and increases the immune cells and infection fighting anti-bodies.
– Relaxes the whole body- releases endorphins
– Boosts energy- increases blood flow
– Shifts perspective- lightens burdens
– Diminishes pain
– Connects you to others
– Keeps you grounded, focused and alert
– Protects you from the damaging effects of stress
– Brings the body and mind back into balance.
Make it a daily habit to add laughter to your life and live happier and longer. Joy is strength.